When using E & K Independent, LLC. your annual pump testing will be performed in your community at no additional cost, it is the full pump test as described in Chapter 18 of the NFPA 1911 Inspection, Maintenance, Testing and Retirement of In-Service Automotive Fire Apparatus.
This includes the following:
- Governed Engine Speed Check
- Pump Shift Indicator Check
- Pump Engine Interlock Check
- 100% Capacity @ 150 PSI for 20 Min.
- 100% Capacity @ 165 PSI for 5 Min.
- 70% Capacity @ 200 PSI for 10 Min.
- 50% Capacity @ 250 PSI for 10 Min.
- Pressure Control Device Test
- Gauge/Flowmeter Calibration Test
- Tank-to-Pump Flow Rate Test
Annual pump testing prices are based on a number of factors. When requesting a quote please provide the location the test will be conducted, number of pumps to be tested, and the capacities of pumps. Typically a department would be looking at approximately $200.00 per pump.